Our Services

What's New

Super Visa
Two year's multiple entry visas for parent and grandparent to meet their family members in Australia.
read more..

Who's Online

We have 52 guests and no members online

Work Permit

If you want to work in Australia, you must understand the following important information:

  • Your employer helps determine if you are eligible. Your employer may need to get a labour market opinion from Human Resources and Social Development Australia (HRSDC). A labour market opinion confirms that the employer can fill the job with a foreign worker. To work in Australia, you must meet the general requirements for entering the country and for staying here, in addition to those for getting a work permit. This means you may need a temporary resident visa.
• A work permit is not an immigration document. It does not allow you to live in Australia permanently.
• If you want your spouse or common–law partner and your dependent children to come with you to Australia, they must apply to do so.