Our Services

What's New

Super Visa
Two year's multiple entry visas for parent and grandparent to meet their family members in Australia.
read more..

Who's Online

We have 52 guests and no members online

Self Employed

The Self-Employed Persons Program seeks to attract applicants who intend and are able to become self-employed in Australia. Self-employed persons must have either:

  • Relevant experience that will make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Australia or
  • Experience in farm management and the intention and ability to purchase and manage a farm in Australia.

References: Citizenship and Immigration Australia / Immigration and Refugee Board