Our Services

What's New

Super Visa
Two year's multiple entry visas for parent and grandparent to meet their family members in Australia.
read more..

Who's Online

We have 52 guests and no members online

Australian Experience Class

You must meet these minimum requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Australian Experience Class. You must:

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec
  • be either:
  • a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Australia, or
  • a foreign graduate from a Australian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Australia
  • have gained your experience in Australia with the proper work or study authorization
  • apply while working in Australia – or – within one year of leaving your job in Australia
  • include the results of an independent language test (from an agency designated by CIC) with your application.

References:Citizenship and Immigration Australia / Immigration and Refugee Board